A Ken-Saunders.com recommended read
(as of Sep 28,2021 19:49:34 UTC – Details)
Or perhaps you’ve been yearning to start another stream of income-a side business that brings in money so things are not so tight all the time?
Or maybe, you’re a mom who would love to stay at home and raise your kids but you realize the bills still need to be paid because money is tight?
Whatever the case is: I wrote this book for YOU!
In this fun, honest and straight-to-the-point read, I will share my own story of building a stream of income as a freelancer in 2015 and how that saved my family and me when I suddenly got laid off.
You will also learn:
– What you need to do BEFORE you "open for business" as a freelance writer – and no, it’s not about getting business cards!
– How to build proof for your freelance business so you look like a PRO and get high-paying clients from day one
– How to turn education and experience into starting a freelance writing business
– How to use internet marketing and personal branding to earn more clients as a home-based freelance writer
– How to grow your freelance writing business once you start it
– The online tools you should have so you can be an uber-successful freelance writer
– The productivity tips you ABSOLUTELY need if you want to succeed in your home-based freelance business
– 29 industries you can offer your freelance writing services in
If you’re excited to start a home-based freelance writing business that offers you flexible hours and more time with your family, scroll up to the top and hit that BUY button.
Publication date:April 20, 2020
File size:434 KB
Print length:87 pages